sunnuntai 11. joulukuuta 2011

Millie's mittens





"My mittens are still not in your blog!" said Millie for the hundreth time. "I want you to write about my mittens and make me famous and official!"

So here it is, Millie!

Millie's mittens were the most painful project so far but giving birth to babies sometimes is ;) The pattern is simple and looks nice but knitting witht two yarns is somewhat frustrating which led to several weeks of postponing and procrastinating. Finally, a month after her birthday, they were ready.

When it comes to Millie, she has all the reasons to be famous in my blog. She is a wonderfully talented American who speaks Spanish and is probably the least judgemental person I've ever met. As we say back home, "seura tekee kaltaisekseen" ("company makes you similar"), my aim for the year is to hang around her as much as I can.

A couple of other projects got done this weekend, so stay tuned!

Ei kommentteja: