perjantai 11. marraskuuta 2011

In the bubble.

I've travelled a lot today. From Belfast to Dublin where I had to concentrate in order to understand people speaking. From Dublin to Oslo where my assistant forgot me and I nearly missed my connection (and where I had to be ashamed of my fellow Finns). And from Oslo to Helsinki and further to Kerava.

I've left Belfast where my host mum took me to the bus station where our community's leader happened to be waiting for a bus to go to our center. Meeting him is always such a delight, he is one of the most inspirational people I've ever met.

I've travelled from sunny autumn morning with smiling faces and dog cuddles to grey and dark and depressed bubble here. In this bubble there's such a short time from the previous funeral and so much sorrow in the air that it feels difficult to breath.

And yet I was delighted of the proper bread, good cheese and fresh veggies in the supper table.

I don't want to think about tomorrow.

Ei kommentteja: